Diet is undoubtedly the most important part of your weight loss journey. A good diet is based on science which you can also follow to reach your target weight. It’s not about starving yourself rather just basic science and some calculations.
Nutrition can be divided into two main components: MACRONUTRIENTS and MICRONUTRIENTS.
Macronutrients mainly consist of Protein, carbs and fat. Here starts your weight loss journey. Our body needs all these three nutrients to function but for weight loss you need to incorporate more protein and fiber in your diet. Try to have protein in all the major three meals of the day.
People have sought guidance from the Best Dietician in Ludhiana.They have personalised intermittent dieting plans for people to assist in their weight loss journey.
Before starting any diet program, you should consult a Dietitian for weight loss in Ludhiana. They have the knowledge and expertise needed to prepare a holistic diet plan for weight loss. Remember losing weight does not equal starving oneself. You still have to take a healthy diet low in carb but high in protein to lose weight organically.
Nutrition plays an important part in weight loss journey, hence having the best Nutrition doctor in Punjab by your side can propel you to achieve your ideal weight in an effective way and in less time.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DIETING
- It’s as simple as burning more calories than you consume. But easy? That’s a different game altogether.
- A diet that worked for your friend need not necessarily work for you too. You need to identify how your body responds to certain exercises and food, by trial and error sometimes.
- A few extra calories munching on your favourite snack, or seeking that guilty pleasure of eating your favourite dessert at a social gathering, is okay at times as long as this doesn’t happen everyday and you’re consistent in your journey.
- All that fat didn’t come in a day, it took its time. Now give it some time to go away too. Have patience and maintain consistency.
- Once you lose the desired weight, you just can’t rest and get back to faulty eating. Living healthy and working out is a lifestyle choice that you have to make.
- You will start looking better, you’ll start feeling much better.
- Sometimes, things don’t go as planned. You lose control and things get out of shape, literally. It’s okay to breathe.
- But if you have made a choice of staying fit, you got to stand by it and do what it takes to get where you want to be.
- Fitness is a journey. It may be a bit hard but it’s worth it. After all, losing weight is hard, staying overweight is hard – choose your hard.
Maintaining a healthy diet is important for everyone but it becomes all the more important for people on a weight loss journey. You could visit Ruhin Nutrition Consultancy to get one on one advice on dieting during weight loss and get a detailed step by step diet plan based purely on your nutritional requirements.