Health is the most important aspect of our life. To improve it, we also need to differentiate between the needs and useless things. The most important aspect is to decide whether we need to lose fat or just lose weight.
We always think weight loss aids to better health, but are we really right about it?
In this blog, you will see the similarities and difference between the two, which help in better body shaping.
It refers to the reduction of the overall weight of your body. According to the Best Dietitian in Ludhiana, weight loss not only lowers the fat but also reduces your body’s mass, bone density and other issues inside your body.
This method can lead to loss of muscle and water and bring changes in the glycogen stores inside your body.
Weight loss can also impact your metabolism and overall health badly as it includes excessive restriction of calorie and cardio exercises along with a crash diet.
This phenomenon can be measured with a scale, i.e., weighing machines. It also means you will be able to know your body weight.
It is referred to as the reduction of fatty tissues in your body. This process involves the burning of fat cells to lower the percentage of body fat.
Through fat loss, you can achieve a healthy and lean body, which positively affects body composition. It also preserves or increases your muscle tissues.
You can improve your appearance and health significantly. You will get more well-defined muscles and lower the chances of heart problems and type 2 diabetes by losing fat.
- You will only target your fats in your fat loss program. Whereas in the weight loss method, components of your body are targeted. The
- You can check the fat percentage of your body by DEXA Scan, skinfold measurements and biometric impedance. At the same time, the weight of your body can be measured on a scale.
- If we talk about health, fat loss has benefits over weight loss. The latter can only bring changes if we experience dehydration or muscle loss, which can impact our health negatively.
- On the aesthetic front, fat loss can help you improve your body contour and enhance your fitness and performance manifold. Weight loss is for those people who just want to lose a significant number on a scale.
- There are weight loss programs that only focus on fat and muscle preservation. But if you opt for crash courses or rapid weight loss methods, you will lose a significant amount of muscle. You can also regain the lost weight through these programs, which is also detrimental to your overall health. You can consult the best Dietitian for Weight Loss in Ludhiana to select the best program suitable for your body.
Getting our health back on track should be our priority. But we also need to be super careful while selecting the best way to improve our overall wellbeing. That’s why we need the most trusted Nutrition Doctor in Punjab, who will be able to decide the best way for us.